Teens transformed by the Gospel.
Grace Teens exists to help teens utilize Grace and Truth for their Growth, for others’ good, and for God’s glory.
- Genuine - The struggle is real and we understand that. We also understand the complexities of living among the world but not in it!
- Biblical - God’s Word is our authority and guide in life and godliness. We believe God communicates His truth to man through His Word, so we read it, study it, and work to apply it in our lives.
- Community - No one should live their Christian walk alone. Each time we meet teens are engaged in conversation about how truth impacts life. Together we are a faith family that cares for one another.
Want the full Grace TEENS experience?
A - Attend one of our gatherings
- Sunday morning
- 9 AM
- Focus on spiritual practice and essential Christian living
- Wednesday night
- 7 pm
- Focus on worship, Biblical teaching, and life application through small groups.
B - Bring some things
- Your Bible, every time (Bible apps on devices are fine)
- Your questions. We learn by asking our own questions and seeking what God’s Word has to say about those questions.
- Your friends! We believe everyone needs to hear the message we share each week.
C - Connect
- Follow Grace Teens on social media for encouraging verses and videos throughout the week as well as announcements and event reminders