- We anticipate a reduced number of people per room
- We will meet in multiple room - FLC, Chapel, Fellowship Hall, & Room 27
- We will have two services - 8:30 am and 10 am
How Can You Help
- A single point of entry - under the main drive through at double main doors
- We will direct you to the approvpriate room - FLC, Chapel, Fellowhship Hall & Room 27
- We ask that you wear a mask and take care to touch as few surfaces as possible
What To Expect
- Initially, we will NOT be able to have -
- BFC or Community Groups
- Kids or Teen Ministries including Nursery
- Choir or Orchestra
- As restrictions lift and as guidelines allow, we will restore these ministries as soon as we are able
Update as of Monday, March 23
All weekly activities have been postponed until a later date. We are livestreaming both 10 a.m and 6 p.m every Sunday. Click here to follow Grace on Facebook as we continue to provide daily encouragement while we are all staying home.
Update as of Sunday, March 15
As we continue to pray for those around us and monitor the situation of this virus, we have cancelled our normal Wednesday evening activities and both our services for Sunday, March 22 will be livestreamed at our normal times.
Updated on March 14, 2020
In compliance to Governor Cooper’s Executive Order regarding COVID-19, we have cancelled all on campus services tomorrow, March 15.
We will be live streaming our 10am Worship Service, so please join us from the comforts of home!
March 13, 2020
As news of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, we wanted to make you aware of the steps our church is taking to ensure your health and safety.
We have three things that we wanted to pass along to you…
1. We are actively working to do OUR part.
We are intentionally working to provide a clean, sanitary, and safe environment for our members and guests to worship God.
Our staff has deep cleaned and sanitized our restrooms and hard surfaces in the high traffic areas.
We are continuing to monitor this virus with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS), and World Health Organization (WHO). We have taken the precautions they have suggested for group meetings.
2. We ask YOU to help.
If you are sick, please stay home and join us via our online livestream at our church website (www.gbcws.com) or our Facebook page.
Please do your part by practicing basic hygiene, i.e. washing your hands and sanitizing after touching any surface someone else may have touched.
Additionally, please do your best to avoid physical contact with people while at church. We know this will be difficult, but it is important that each of us do our part to ensure a safe and healthy worship space.
3. We encourage you to trust that God is doing HIS part.
Even in times of uncertainty and doubt, our God is a rock and we can cry out to Him. God is good, and we can find comfort and peace even in this storm.
Psalm 61:1-2 – Hear my cry, O God; attend to my prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
At this point, we plan to meet on Sunday, March 15 for services as scheduled. If you are sick, immuno-compromised, or in a high-risk group (click here for more information), please stay home and worship with us via our livestream.